This will be my Third chrimbo state side, it honestly gets worse every year and I swear to the lord above this is my last year staying in New York on Christmas when all my loved ones and family are there.
Christmas here is amazing and I am extremely grateful that i get to spend each year here happy and healthy and thankfully surrounded by great people, but next year I AM GOING HOME…….
With out further a-due i decided to do a blog post on my favorite airport and travel wear.
PWR TRAVEL MUST HAVES AND DO’S-
1. I know its hard but try not over pack, plan out your outfits and dont bring things home you will NOT wear ( for example 2 summers ago i went to ireland for 3 weeks with 3 pairs of sunglasses……………………. like touched is a understatement it rained every day i was home)
2. TRY TRY TRY have one bag check in and one bag hand luggage and small hand bag.
3. keep your hand bag light. your lugging it around on your shoulder for 3 hours before you board, make sure carry onis on wheels:-) so much easier.
4. wear easy brezzy clothing that doesnt’ restrict you, wear socks or at least bring a pair in your hand bag as the plain gets cold.
5. scarfs are a great airport companion as you can wrap your self up on the plain.
6. CHILLAX AND HAVE A BEER OR GLASS OF WINE… and look forward to your family time
7. always try look effortless but cute and fresh, don’t ware to much make up it gan get patchy and dried out with the air con on the plain, and you never no who will be picking you up from the airport Try a hydrating foundation, i love smash box hydration foundation.
take a look at my favorite celebrity airport fashion, safe flight and merry christmas love meg-